CSU momma & baby:)

CSU momma & baby:)

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Only 22 days away!


I saw this on several people's FB posts and thought it was hilarious.  Even so, today I'm posting a Christmas craft.  I debated if I should wait, but this craft is a little more extensive than many that I have posted AND it's an Advent Calendar, so if you decide to make this, you probably want it done before December:)  I first saw this on a blog I love called 320 Sycamore.  She was just using it as an example of what you could do with little buckets, but the actual craft is from Pottery Barn. 

I did a little research and found that, even though PB doesn't make these anymore, when they were, they sold for $299!  I found a blog that gives a tutorial here.  I also wanted to put this craft up now because Target has had cute little buckets in their $1 bins for quite awhile now.  When I make mine (hopefully this weekend) I'll have a mix of white and galvanized steel buckets.  Instead of painting the numbers on, I plan on getting cute number stickers from Hobby Lobby.  I'll try to post some pictures when I have a completed project.  Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment